Sunday, April 3, 2016

New addition to my workshop

I'm back after an incredible vacation in Arizona, Utah and Colorado.

Before I got started making beads again, I decided to invest in a reconditioned oxygen concentrator, to avoid hubby having to cart heavy oxygen cylinders back and forth from the gas supplier (although the oxygen concentrator is heavy on its own).  The one below was purchased at Flametree Glass in Roswell, GA.

Here it is:


It doesn't deliver as high a flow of oxygen as an oxygen tank, but it is adequate for my torch (a minor burner).  So far, I haven't experienced any problems working with it.  Its flow rate is adequate for the size beads I usually make.  And its nice not to have to worry about running out of oxygen---it's there when you need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment